• Frame handcrafted of sustainably sourced solid Indonesian teak in our workshop
• When properly maintained and cared for, teak is the ideal outdoor material with its natural resistance to weather, cracking and rotting. Please refer to our Care + Maintenance Guide for additional information about the care and natural beauty of teak.
• Slatted top allows the teak to naturally expand and contract with changing weather
• An included pull–out leaf — concealed in the center — provides additional seating. The table sits 8–10 guests comfortably when closed. And sits 10–12 comfortably when extended. The extended width of the table is 129.7"
• Choose from matching solid teak legs or contrasting aluminum legs
• Our custom outdoor covers are strongly recommended as an extra layer of protection against the elements and natural aging
Equally important is the appropriate use and correct maintenance of the product. You can find important tips in our care instructions.
CARE + MAINTENANCE
Place your order with Harbour prior to 12pm PST and if the order is In-Stock, it will ship within 3 business days. All orders will be received within 15 business days from shipping except Metro Los Angeles will be received within 3 business days.