Our Hayman collection is a statement in simplicity with clean angles and modern styling. Defined by its wide arms, our low–profile Hayman Teak Chaise Left was designed to be experienced — sink into ultimate relaxation with a deep bench cushion supported by a Batyline sling suspension for added comfort, all crafted in a solid teak frame. Indoor comfort meets outdoor performance with this geometric piece made for a variety of spaces and configurations. Pair it with a 2 Seat 1 Arm to expand it as a classic L shape chaise sectional, or other elements for larger sectional options.
• Frame handcrafted of sustainably sourced solid Indonesian teak in our workshop
• When properly maintained and cared for, teak is the ideal outdoor material with its natural resistance to weather, cracking and rotting. Please refer to our Care + Maintenance Guide for additional information about the care and natural beauty of teak.
• Concealed Batyline mesh sling suspension adds comfort to the sit and overall functionality. Batyline mesh is easy to clean, as well as resistant to fading, stretching and stains.
• 1 seat cushion and 1 knife–edge back cushion included. Resistant to outdoor mildew, stains and fading.
• Quick dry flow–through foam seat cushion features a Dacron wrap for sink–in comfort. Back cushion is filled with Dacron.
• Our custom outdoor covers are strongly recommended as an extra layer of protection against the elements and natural aging
Equally important is the appropriate use and correct maintenance of the product. You can find important tips in our care instructions.
CARE + MAINTENANCE