Our Byron collection blends sophisticated styling with an architectural play of angles to create exceptional design. A unique take on the typical dining chair, the Byron Dining Chair was designed as the perfect outdoor seating — enjoy an all–weather Batyline mesh seat for comfort, supported by a handcrafted solid Indonesian teak frame. Brass–toned accents highlight the luxury inherent in the craft and really set this chair apart. With a subtle elegance, this highly usable piece instantly enhances any space.
• Frame handcrafted of sustainably sourced solid Indonesian teak in our workshop
• When properly maintained and cared for, teak is the ideal outdoor material with its natural resistance to weather, cracking and rotting. Please refer to our Care + Maintenance Guide for additional information about the care and natural beauty of teak.
• Batyline mesh sling suspension adds comfort to the sit and overall functionality. Batyline mesh is easy to clean, as well as resistant to fading, stretching and stains.
• Chair legs feature brass stretchers for structural integrity
• Our custom outdoor covers are strongly recommended as an extra layer of protection against the elements and natural aging
Equally important is the appropriate use and correct maintenance of the product. You can find important tips in our care instructions.
CARE + MAINTENANCE
Place your order with Harbour prior to 12pm PST and if the order is In-Stock, it will ship within 3 business days. All orders will be received within 15 business days from shipping except Metro Los Angeles will be received within 3 business days.