- Olefin rope is a robust synthetic fiber that dries quickly and exhibits excellent resistance to stains, mildew, and sun damage.
- Its notable qualities are its strength and color durability.
CLEANING + CARE
- For targeted cleaning: Use a soft bristle brush to brush away dirt or debris, or rinse it off with a hose.
- For a more thorough cleaning: Mix warm water with a mild soap and gently scrub the surface with a soft bristle brush.
- Avoid using abrasive cleansers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and dry using a soft cloth.
- It is advisable to clean the furniture periodically and always before storing it.
- If the furniture is exposed to saltwater, rinse it weekly to remove any salt residue.
- Prevent water from accumulating on the furniture and cushions.
- We highly recommend using our custom furniture covers to protect your items when they are not in use. Ensure that the furniture cushions and covers are clean and dry before covering them.