A nod to the Australian surf town of Avalon Beach, our Avalon collection pairs clean lines with practical design for surfside relaxation anywhere. The Avalon Counter Stool was designed as the perfect everyday seat for counter spaces — featuring a solid teak frame with tapered legs, signature sculptural back contours and double–layered woven Olefin rope accents. Enjoy a pair of all–weather seat and back cushions for total comfort. This effortless counter–height piece with subtle mid–century touches is made to be incredibly versatile, elevating any space.
• Frame handcrafted of sustainably sourced solid Indonesian teak in our workshop
• When properly maintained and cared for, teak is the ideal outdoor material with its natural resistance to weather, cracking and rotting. Please refer to our Care + Maintenance Guide for additional information about the care and natural beauty of teak.
• Back and arms handwrapped with all–weather Olefin rope, a defining feature of the collection that adds comfort and visual interest
• 1 seat cushion and 1 knife–edge back cushion included. Resistant to outdoor mildew, stains and fading.
• Quick dry flow–through foam seat cushion features a Dacron wrap for sink–in comfort. Back cushions are filled with Dacron.
• Our custom outdoor covers are strongly recommended as an extra layer of protection against the elements and natural aging
Equally important is the appropriate use and correct maintenance of the product. You can find important tips in our care instructions.
CARE + MAINTENANCE