Our Malabar collection mixes all–weather wicker construction with solid teak. The low–profile Malabar 3 Seat Sofa balances clean lines with contemporary comfort — enjoy a plush bench cushion on a concealed Batyline sling suspension for added support, all on a solid teak plinth base. A study in geometry, this handcrafted piece features a series of rectangles and boxes that give the timeless material a modern presence in any outdoor space.
• Frame handcrafted of sustainably sourced solid Indonesian teak in our workshop
• When properly maintained and cared for, teak is the ideal outdoor material with its natural resistance to weather, cracking and rotting. Please refer to our Care + Maintenance Guide for additional information about the care and natural beauty of teak.
• Wicker frame handcrafted of high–density polyethylene in our workshop. Lightweight yet sturdy.
• Concealed Batyline mesh sling suspension adds comfort to the sit and overall functionality. Batyline mesh is easy to clean, as well as resistant to fading, stretching and stains.
• 1 seat cushion and 3 box back cushions included. Resistant to outdoor mildew, stains and fading.
• Quick dry flow–through foam seat cushion features a Dacron wrap for sink–in comfort. Back cushions are filled with Dacron.
• Our custom outdoor covers are strongly recommended as an
Equally important is the appropriate use and correct maintenance of the product. You can find important tips in our care instructions.
CARE + MAINTENANCE