Our Pacific collection features clean lines with a California rustic essence. The Pacific Stacking Sun Lounge is streamlined poolside comfort — relax on a Batyline sling suspension supported by aluminum hardware with no cushion required, all crafted from square beams of solid Grade A Indonesian teak. Dynamic curved and angled legs double as functional elements that make this lounge stackable in multiples for easy off–season storage. A perennial Harbour bestseller, this piece effortlessly fits in any space.
• Stackable frame handcrafted of sustainably sourced solid Indonesian teak in our workshop
• Fully adjustable back to achieve desired angle of recline
• When properly maintained and cared for, teak is the ideal outdoor material with its natural resistance to weather, cracking and rotting. Please refer to our Care + Maintenance Guide for additional information about the care and natural beauty of teak.
• Batyline mesh sling suspension adds comfort to the sit and overall functionality. Batyline mesh is easy to clean, as well as resistant to fading, stretching and stains.
• Our custom outdoor covers are strongly recommended as an extra layer of protection against the elements and natural aging
Equally important is the appropriate use and correct maintenance of the product. You can find important tips in our care instructions.
CARE + MAINTENANCE